All of the photographs on this website are copyright of © Jon Gray Photography, except for any material provided by 3rd parties in which case the originator retains the copyright and the item is credited. All rights reserved.
All images are watermarked. You will be given the copyrights to your images, allowing you to reproduce them and share them on social media with your friends and family as much as you wish. I also retain the copyrights to the images to allow me to use them for promotional purposes.
Under all circumstances, copyright remains with the original photographer or author. Please remember that copyright is protected under international law.
Any image that is published on this website or used for promoting this website contains a person that does not wish to have their photo published can request for this photo to be removed, provided they can provide proof they are the person in the image.
FROM THE COPYRIGHT ACT OF 1998
1) No copyright photograph may be copied without the permission of the copyright owner.
2) Photographers hold copyright in their own work unless agreed otherwise.
3) The situation is different for employed photographers who create work in the course of their employment, here the copyright belongs to the employer as well as the photographer.
4) Photographers have the right to assert their moral right to be credited as the author of a photograph.
5) Photographers have the right to object to treatment of their photograph which distorts, mutilates or is otherwise damaging to their reputation.
6) Copyright duration is usually 70 years from the end of the year in which the author dies.
7) It is the responsibility of the user / publisher to check that they have permission, are within the terms of any licence, or are acting within the fair practice or other permissions granted by law.
8) Unauthorised copying of a copyright image including downloading images from this website or failure to give credit are infringements of law and as such can be subject to criminal sanctions such as a fine or imprisonment or civil sanctions such as claims for damages, accounts, delivery up or injunctions precluding one's use of the images.
This is not a complete definition of the current Copyright Act but is intended as a guideline.
All images contained on this website remain the property of Jon Gray Photography. Images may not be downloaded, reproduced, copied, projected, or used in any way without express written permission. If you would like to use one or more of the images you have seen here, please contact us and ask permission. A licensing fee may apply. Read a copy of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
By viewing this website and downloading any image from this website you automatically accept the above conditions.